Sunday, November 23, 2008

Whoo Hoo!!!!

I'm so happy it is Sunday! First of all, I had a great day yesterday. My Father really blessed me. We got some family business done. I finished and glued puzzles I had been working on. Our house is decorated for Christmas (love it). The kids played all day long with our neighbors. it was a beautiful day. Then last night I had a date with my husband. We ate at Chili's and then went Christmas shopping. We do this every year for our anniversary. Normally we are away out of town somewhere. Obviously, we couldn't do that this year. But, that's okay. We went to Chili's for 2 reasons. 1-It's good! 2-It's where we used to eat all the time when we were dating. When we were done shopping we went to Barnes and Noble. It was a wonderful night. Jeff and I have such wonderful memories. Today we have been married 12 years. I love saying that. 12 years. And I love him more today than ever before. We talked last night about how much we have experienced in our marriage and how different it is today in our lives than we ever thought it would be. God has done amazing things and we are so thankful or our relationship with Him and our oneness with each other. I praise God for Jeff!
So, that's one big reason that I'm glad it is Sunday. Another is because it is the first day of church that we have been normal again. I can't wait to teach SS today! We are starting something new and I am totally pumped about it. Then we have lunch with folks from Africa. So excited about that! Then tonight I have discipleship. Four of my favorite people are coming to my house to listen to me share with them what God expects of them in their lives. How great is that! What a blessing to have a captive audience when it comes to teaching the gospel. And I get 2 of those audiences today! I'm beaming!
And finally, another great reason for Sunday this week is my sweet puddin' gets his picc line out today. Whoo Hoo!!! He can actually take a normal shower tonight. People, don't take for granted all that you can do on a daily basis. The Lord has been good to us all!
Happy Sunday!!!!!

No comments: