Thursday, November 20, 2008

Its Gonna Be a Good Day

I don't know why, it just is. I'm demanding it. JK! I don't make demands about things that are in God's control. But, I'm asking Him for a great day today. He made it and He can do it. Jeff is off to his first physical therapy appointment. He had NO fever last night at all. WhooHoo!! My nephew is at home. His doctors will meet next week to discuss the next step. His testing showed some hope of a partially working bowel. That is really great news. The colostomy is still the plan but instead of looking like a lifelong thing, they have hope now that it could be temporary. We still haven't heard anything from our realtor. I know many of you are praying for this and have been for a while. Don't stop. We could get the call any time. Pray that they are unsettled about any other house out there. Pray they can invision our house as an amazing home for themselves. Pray they know for sure they want it.
We are decorating our house for Christmas today. I'm very excited about it. We also have someone bringing a meal for us today. I'm very excited about that also. I'm telling you, its gonna be a great day!!!!!!!!

No comments: