Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Coming......

Christmas that is! 25 days left! Isn't that wonderful. I love it. I love that the candy canes on this blog remind me that Christ's blood purifies me and washes me white as snow. His blood and my righteousness are intertwined together like the candy. I love the extra time I get with family and friends. I love the memories we will make this year. I love the traditions we will follow. And I love that I know the real reason. It is not so that I get the toy for my kid before it's sold out. It's not so that my kid can boast about his new things. And it's not an opportunity for me to go broke. It is an opportunity for me to boast on my Savior. He was ruler 2000 years ago, and He continues to rule in my heart. His birth now gives me life. I honor Him this year and my prayer is that you will too!

No comments: