Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dag um...

I'm not in the best mood this morning. That's the first prayer request: my attitude.
They only checked Jeff's temperature at 9pm last night. No other time. He woke up feeling hot but assumed it was the covers and didn't call the nurse. So did he have a fever? We don't know. So, we can go home today and risk having to come back b/c of fever tonight, or, we could stay one more night and confirm he is afebrile and go home tomorrow with assurance that the picc line was the problem. We want to go home of course, but the thought of coming back gives me a migraine. Do you hear the attitude in my voice. Really, I'm trying. Jeff is feeling bad because he didn't call them to check his temp and now there is this unknown. So pray that we make the best call on what to do today. Also please pray for my nephew Brannon who is hear having procedures done because his bowel is not working. Long story that maybe I'll right about later, but please remember him. This is Cody's best friend. And for those of you wondering, we haven't heard anything about the showing yesterday. Thanks for the prayers

1 comment:

gk said...

Oh.. you poor Hudlers!! I'm coming home on Thursday. So you let me know when you're in need of a kid-distractor, or whatever, and I will be there! Love you guys- you're all in my prayers!