Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jeff had a 100.4 temp last night. This is not too concerning since it would have to be 101 or higher to have to call MD. He is really tired today as am I. Yesterday brought bad news and good news and our emotions are amuck. The bad news is that my 9 year old nephew has to have a colostomy. Yes, I said 9 years old. Can you imagine? I hate it so bad and my heart is so heavy today, as is everyone's. My kids don't know yet and it is going to be hard on Cody. Brannon, my nephew, was told last night and I'm not sure how he is handling it. My sister, his mom, is doing better today according to my mom. Please pray for all of them. The whole family includes: dad-Chris, mom-Debi, kids-Brannon, big sister Kayla, and little brother Jackson. It is the McCutcheon family.
We haven't heard from the realtor yet. All we know is that the buyers are interested in our house and another house. Please pray for them to find great favor in ours. We really need this.

No comments: