Friday, November 21, 2008

Ready for Christmas

I know my layout looks more like I'm ready for Thanksgiving, and I am, but oh how I love Christmas. At Thanksgiving I think about food. I'm just being honest. At Christmas, however, I think about every detail. There's the music that takes me back to childhood. There's church and the continuous legacy it leaves in my whole family's heart as each year Christmas festivities fill our schedules. There's vacation, in other words, Jeff has off and we get to spend much time together as a whole family. We really need that this year. There's gifts. I can't wait to give gifts, I love it. I love how God's love, patience, forbearance, mercy and grace are able to infuse some goodness in me. It is such an awesome time. I'm totally counting the days down! This year at Thanksgiving, I am most thankful for Christmas. Christmas, ultimately, is reprensentation of a relationship I have with the Savior. What's better than that?