Monday, November 17, 2008

Good News/Bad News

Bad first: No growth on the picc line still
Good News: No fever last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is really great news!
General update: My kids have had enough of their dad being in the hospital. Macie completely took it out on me this morning and I totally gave it back in return. Our home was not pleasing to the Lord this morning and we were all seeking forgiveness for our inability to handle it. Thank you Emily for reminding me of what is most important right now.
Jeff is in good spirits today. We are pretty sure he is staying another night to see if he can have 2 nights without fever. Not sure if we will see Ortho today.
Please continue to pray. And remember to throw up an extra prayer for our home showing today. Thanks friends

2 comments:

Only Servants Ministries said...

Though we didn't see each other yesterday I want you to know that we have been and continue to pray. I'm sorry I've been MIA, but we love you guys and are lifting you up! Hopefully we will get to see you this week. If jeff gets to come home- we will bring dinner one night. We love you guys!!

Hall Family said...

We continue to Pray for all of you!