Monday, January 31, 2011

High/Low Monday

High:

#1 Already have received promises of $85 toward the $150 deposit that is due this Sunday for the Idaho trip. I love watching God prove Himself to me again and again. See that's what's so great about prayer. You lift it up and then you watch the reality of God come to life. It's good stuff :) Now I have another reason to lift my praise to Him.

#2 Got signed up for the marriage conference hosted by Kirk Cameron. My whole Bible study group is going which is a pretty fantastic way of bringing our 16 week inductive study on marriage to a close. What a blessing this study and this group of ladies has been to me.

Low:

My tummy and my head have hurt basically all day :(. Hoping to wake up a new woman in the am.

1 comment:

gk said...

I'm loving your high/low posts. They make me feel like I'm hanging out with you. :)

And since I basically LOVE hanging out with you, that's a super good thing! I'm gunna come visit you soon. That way your high can being seeing my face! and your low can be when I leave.