Sunday, January 30, 2011

High and Low of Saturday

High:

#1 Jeff cleaned the entire house. I love my man for so many reasons and that is just one of them.

#2 Got some scrapbooking done. Yes, while my husband was cleaning house. I told you he's incredible.

#3 Got grocery shopping done and our house is full of food. At least for a couple of days. Gahlee my kids eat like horses. (I realize gahlee is not really a word)

#4 Cody played outside today which means he's getting better. For having the flu, he has been fortunate with only mild symptoms compared to other cases.

Low:

Realization that I may always be this size. Stink.

So, reading this list and the fact that my size was the only downer of the day I think this post needs a little 'Praise the Lord, Hallelujah' moment.

I often wonder why I have the privilege of living in a free country, having a home, an education, two kids, each gender, a healthy marriage, great doctors, an incredible church, the ability to teach and play with my kids, the ability to mentor others and have such a great spiritual family.

I could so easily be living somewhere else in the world where none of that would be possible. I often wonder too, why has God allowed these things for me. What does He expect out of me? I really feel like He's moving me in different directions so that all He has done for me can bring Him glory. And that is what I truly hope happens!

No comments: