Friday, January 28, 2011

High/Low of the day

High:
Cody had no fever today and we actually got a satisfactory amount of school work done without much grumbling from anyone.

Low:
Jeff got paid today and the money just doesn't cover it all.

Well it covers every need we have, which is a high, just not some wants. I'm very thankful for God's provisions that He provides through Jeff's amazing career. But, I'd be lying if I didn't confess the dissappointment I have felt today over the desires I have but can't attain.

God is teaching us to do it right and to not mess up our finances ever again, as we use to do so regularly. I'm grateful that God deems me worthy of the lesson but boy is it painful sometimes.

And He has been gracious enough on several occasions to just bless us out of nowhere. We are ever grateful for those moments as well.

I realize I am rich in so many ways and I grieve for those who truly have needs I'll never personally understand.

But the truth remains that I do feel discouraged at times and well today has been one of those. So today's low is more like a confession. There it is. Hope you don't think less of me.

No comments: