Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Praises

Good Morning,



We slept all night long!!! It was wonderful. This time, though, I was the one with the crazy dreams that caused me to be restless through the night. But, that's ok because we still slept.



Macie is so much better. I will re-introduce her to the world again today as we go have lunch with our homeschool group that meets every Tuesday. I wasn't ready to send her for the day knowing she would be sitting with germy kiddos. So, we are hanging out at home about to give some schoolwork a try.

She is still having mild headaches. I am praying they subside very soon so she can play without being interrupted by pain. Other than the headaches she is doing really well.

I also have good news about our friend Emily Hallman. They received excellent news last night that the cancer is less severe than originally expected. It is still cancer but a stage one cancer is better than any other stage. We are continuing to pray for healing.

2 comments:

Hall Family said...

Praise the LORD! What a great post to read this morning! Call me if you need anything today~~Mandy

Hall Family said...

Cathy~In regards to your comment on my blog...
It was our pleasure! Love Ya!