Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pray for Macie

Hi friends,
Macie has been feeling badly for a week and 1/2 now. During last week she had highs and lows, playing at times normally and then stuck by my side with a belly ache at others. This weekend everything worsened and she has been a different child. I'm too tired to put all the details in this post, but please just pray that she recovers quickly. Specifically pray for her appetite. She has not eaten since Friday and that meal did not stay in. She is also complaining of vision changes and we can't quite make sense of it all. I'm praying that she will start to eat and all the oddities of what she's experiencing will dissipate and we'll have our regular Macie back.

Thanks for your prayers.

4 comments:

wendi said...

Praying for all of you!

Our Journey to Rwanda said...

We are praying for her. Bailey

Hall Family said...

Praying for Macie to feel better, and for everyone in your household too!

gk said...

Lots of prayers headed your way! Give Macie a big hug for me! By the way, the Thursday before Easter, be home. I'm coming to visit you on my way home from school. :)