Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ode to Jeff

Seriously, Jeff has to be the most incredible guy I know! It's not that I'm playing favorites or anything, it's just that he IS the best. So I might be a little biased since I'm married to him, but nonetheless, he's incredible. I think Jeff is such a great guy because on the inside he is about 11 years old. Goofy is only slightly descriptive. He is very witty when you least expect it. He is very tenderhearted and I love that he has passed that on to Cody. He is also pretty tough and it comes out at just the right moment. He is one of the most humble men I know. He loves what is right and is not ashamed of what is good. He is a man of conviction and has kept me grounded when I needed it the most. I wonder, often, why God matched us up, me so undeserving of one so great. I think it is because God knew that it would take someone as special as Jeff to put up with someone like me. I'm so thankful for him. And just a side note, he has some seriously buff arms that I love. Had to mention it!

I love you Puddin'! Happy Father's Day from us all!

4 comments:

Anna Gray said...

awww, so sweet! You and your 'puddin'...you are funny! Yea, you do have a nice little fam. A fam of 4. We will soon be having a fam of 5 though...we are getting an exchange student in August. He is from South Korea and his name is Shungi Cha. He is 15 years old...so yep...there will be a third teen in the house. I don't know what I'll do with three guys (including my dad). Well, I hope you and your puddin' have a nice rest of the day!!! Miss ya!

P.S. Did you get a new haircut? I noticed your new blog header, it looks great whatever you did!

Anna Gray said...

LOL! Thanks for your comment on Irish Dance. Yea, Mom took my pic this morning and I didn't feel like smiling and we thought it would be pretty funny to put on irish dance. Oh gosh, I LOVE adam lambert, he is like the BEST looking guy EVER! I know, he is just a little bit strange, but still....he is so handsome! Ok, ok, ok, in a weird way....hee hee.....I will be seeing him in concert this August; because for my b-day my fam chipped in and they bought me american idol tickets to see them at the g-boro coliseum. they snuck in an extra ticket for my BFF to go. Who was your favorite idol on American Idol? You know who my fave was. :D

Anna Gray said...

Oh and ONE MORE THING...how are you liking your new house? Are Cody and Macy lovin it? I hope so!

Anonymous said...

Hey doll! How sweet. Made me wanna start blogging so I could write the same sappy stuff about my puddin'. Hugs and kisses. Hey, we wanna hook up soon with you and Jeff for a couple weekend getaway!!!!!!!!!!! Love you much, Shelly <><