Friday, April 10, 2009

Roots

I know I seem a little manic the way I keep changing my blog look. I just can't find the one that really fits me. I'm gonna settle with this for a while so hope its somewhat appealing.

So the Lord has been tugging at me about my nonstop complaining on this blog. I feel like I haven't really ministered to anyone and that I have just used it as a source for venting. I promise to go back to the roots of this blog which were to share a bit of God with my readers. At least to who He is to me.

So stay tuned and please forgive my self-centeredness!

2 comments:

Anna Gray said...

Oh Pa-leeeease, you are like totally fine changing your blog look. If you look at my blog about once every three days, I have a different background, a new poll, etc. Guess what?! I got my very first pair of HEELS today!!! I am so incredibly excited about it too! They are over two inches high!!! How old were you when you got your first pair of heels? I just got mine like five hours ago. Happy blogging!

-A.G. :D :) :O

Lindy said...

this is my favorite look so far! Good choice!