Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

Ok,.......it is like we are sitting at the table, having not had a meal in a while, and we can smell the food. Our mouths are watering and our stomachs are turning in great anticipation of the feast yet to come.

This is how I feel tonight.

We got the call today. Our closing is scheduled for Monday at 11am! We are 4 days away from a 2 1/2 year journey coming to a close. My heart wants to rejoice but I hesitate until I walk away, literally and figuratively closing that door behind me.

Tomorrow the wood inspection will be done. There is nothing else left.

So, we have to make it through this weekend, and then we feast!!

2 comments:

Team Esther said...

Lifting this all to Him.... Can't wait to feast with you!

Anna Gray said...

This has nothing to do with the post, but I LOVE the new look of your blog! Your header must be you, Cody, & Macy at Easter! Love Macy's hat! It's very elegant.

-A.G. :D :) :O