Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hello

Hi Hudler Fans, all 2 of you! I know some of you are wondering what's going on with us and the house and babies and all that. I've been waiting to post hoping that I would have some news, but since it's been a while I figure it's time to give an update.

The house:
We have not closed yet. Contract is still in effect. Underwriter STILL has the loan and we are waiting for final approval and then a closing to be scheduled.
We have started to look at houses and have some really good choices so that has been encouraging. As soon as we close I will post it so all will know!

Babies:
We have definitely settled on Jeff having a reversal done, however, who knew the expenses of that? Not us!
So for now it's on hold until we get settled with house stuff.

Brannon:
He is doing well though still struggling with set backs. He homeschools with us every day and it is going very well. He has made one very significant improvement that was not expected so we are so thankful for that.

If you feel led, please continue to pray for the closing as we long everyday for it to happen. When I say we I mean all 4 of us. We are so ready to celebrate!

3 comments:

wendi said...

Have you been praying for patience lately? God is definitely giving you opportunities to grow this particular fruit. I will continue to lift you guys up as you wait in His timing.

Only Servants Ministries said...

Howdy! I do believe you have more than 2. I didn't know that would cost much either! I mean- they don't even put you to sleep to do it, right?

Hey- see you in a couple weeks!!!

Hall Family said...

Definitely Praying! Missed You Blogging!