Saturday, March 14, 2009

Moving of Mountains

So, this is the big week! There was some hope of the closing happening this past week, but obviously it didn't and that's ok. I'm somewhat apprehensive though, because on Thursday the buyers were suppose to get some paperwork in to the bank and we haven't heard if in fact they did. I would really feel better if that was confirmed. But, nonetheless, we are scheduled to close this Friday! My heart is hestitant to celebrate but wants to so badly. We won't consider a victory in this matter until we walk away from closing having handed the keys over. But what a glorious moment it will be.

Among other topics, we are still praying for what God has in store for our family and its growth. I am basically waiting to see what God reveals to Jeff. He is the head of our home and God will give him direction. I'm anticipating something exciting!

Prayer need: we are unsettled in the home we are renting now but aren't financially prepared to make an immediate move, though we desire to. God would have to move mountains for us to finally be able to move forward to our own home anytime soon. So that's my prayer request, that God would move mountains on our behalf.

1 comment:

wendi said...

Praying for you guys for this Friday...as for the camp poster, I plead total innocence. ;p I only did what I was told to do. You should aim all wrath toward the one who printed the pics. (Does that mean I betrayed her now? DOH!) :-D