Tuesday, March 17, 2009

3 days

So, I mentioned in the last post that we were waiting to hear that the buyers got their papers in. They did in fact get them in last Thursday, so I'm feeling much better about that. As of now, we will be closing sometime Friday. I think the wood inspection still has to be done b/c apparently it is a last minute thing. I believe that's all that's left. We are so close. Please pray that if it all falls through again, that we will persevere as we have done thus far, and that we will pick our heads right back up and keep looking forward.

As far as our family growth is concerned: Jeff feels strongly that we are to have more of our own before pursuing adoption. This was quite surprising to me but I am rejoicing that he is leading this and has this conviction. This was definitely from the Lord. When I return from Romania in Aug. we will begin to look into the next step (a reversal). Whoa, so strange to say(type) that 'out loud'. But there it is.

4 comments:

gk said...

SO THE BABY HUDLER I DREW FOR YOU COULD BE COMING SOON? IN REAL LIFE??

oh my gosh. I'm so excited!

Hall Family said...

Isn't it such an awesome word....REVERSAL! I mean we get a do over, a correction, and chance at what we thought was impossible.
Praise God! I am so excited for your family.

Only Servants Ministries said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Gosh- we are THRILLED!!!

I am so impressed with you guys and Mandy. Amazing!! Have you guys been listening to Voddie Baucom? Just curious. He made me cry with multi generational truth. I knew then that it was TIME to do something. What a great movement I am seeing in our church. (Kinda makes me want to come home and raise a whole bunch of kids with all your cool Mama's with lotsa babies!

Only Servants Ministries said...

* Sorry- multigenerational FAITH not truth