Thursday, March 19, 2009

......And we wait

We won't be closing tomorrow. Big surprise. I'm sorry, that is not the right attitude. Act as if I didn't say that. Ok, God has informed us that it is not time yet. The bank is the hold up this time. Everything is in order but the underwriter is backed up and so they asked for an extension. We don't know when we will close. So we wait, more.

Because the house is still listed in MLS, there have been some calls about it. It may actually show this weekend or next week and if we were to get another offer that was better, we can pursue that.

So, God has us waiting for some reason, either to give us something better or to make us more dependent on Him, or both.

And, so we wait.

thanks for the prayers!

2 comments:

Hall Family said...

BOTH is probably right! Oh, how hard that can be sometimes (actually most of the time) to realize and accept.
Trust me, I completely understand where you are coming from. Mine might not be a house thing, but it is definitely a rely on God thing.
Love Ya Bunches!
Man, I hate that too, I found you an AWESOME house-lol, but you would have to buy it. It is only $95,000.00. Yes, I say only, because it is an incredible deal, I mean STEAL! OH Stink!
Still Praying!!-Mandy

Our Journey to Rwanda said...

Wow- I will be praying... I guess I should have learned by now not to stop praying for you all!!! Love you much-em