Thursday, July 30, 2009

Today is the day! It's off to Romania

Oh it is so cool. Me and about 16 others hit the skies toward Romania today. I'm pretty pumped! I've never been on a trip like this before. I will be with some pretty amazing people, including my niece Kayla. This is her first trip of this sort as well. God has really been preparing me and I'm so looking forward to what He is gonna do. I'm very interested to see the real reason why I'm going. If that sounds strange, it's because I have felt that God was gonna do some very unexpected things with me through this trip. I don't know for sure yet what will come of this in my life but I'm so thankful I'm getting to do it.

Please remember to pray for my peeps back home. Macie, 8, and Cody, 10 will be with their dad the whole time. This is a huge peace for me and I think they are quite relieved as well. They have not seemed anxious at all. Macie started getting a puny spirit last night but she also had been sick.

I'm praying that God will sustain their spirits and tremendously bless the time they have with Dad.

For Jeff, I'm praying that he will fully enjoy the children and have some much needed R/R over the 10 days. I think the time off will do him good and refresh him a bit. It has been a busy summer.

I'm praying that they all stay well and God protects them from any harm, for me as well.

For me, I pray that I don't have any issues that would get in the way of my ministering to the Romania people. I'm hopeful that I don't have any moments of anxiety, no migraines, or emotional collapses (from missing my babies). These are things that would interrupt my work and Satan would love that.

Lastly, pray please for the the Romanians. From what I've learned, they need to know the Father's love and the freedom that is found in Him.

Thank you for remembering this whole event in your prayers. Looking forward to sharing all that God does!!

3 comments:

Special K said...

I will see you in Budapest tomorrow!!!!!!!

wendi said...

You are gone, but know we are praying for you all!

Anna Gray said...

Praying for you!!! Have a great trip.