Friday, July 17, 2009

Miscellaneous What Nots




Hi Everyone,
I haven't posted much in the past week because I have been dealing with migraines. The first in my life. Not sure why I'm getting them but it really stinks!
The pics above are 2 of my sweet blessings. My friend Matt took them. If you think they are as great as I do check out his website: www.mattbryantphotography.com.

I wanted to throw a little shout out for my SS class. I had a get together at my house for them last Sat. I was so blessed to have them here. I was so proud for them even coming, we had a great crowd and they are so easy to be around. Sometimes they act ridiculous but they are such great kids and they don't really demand that much from me. I have been with this particular group for 2 years now and I can't imagine not being their teacher. I love em all so much!

So, we had a bad storm earlier this week which I think parked right over my house. Now, we have to get a new roof. How exciting.

Other needs we currently have:
a riding lawn mower (Jeff's knees are shot)
a desktop computer (our laptop bit the dust)

So, if anyone knows where we could get these for a very reasonable cost please advise!

Next random thought......I leave for Romania in less than 2 weeks. I'm gonna selfishly make a list of prayer request:
1. safe travel (I know that's obvious)
2. peace for me as I am far away from my family for 10 days. I am especially praying that I don't have any anxiety problems while I'm away
3. that the migraines have stopped, this is day 8 of them
4. most of all that I will be able to really focus on why God has me there, to serve Him.

so thanks for any prayers you lift on my behalf!

1 comment:

Chasity's.Photography said...

Cathy,

I think I just might know where to get you a good desktop. Let me check & see what i could do. if you want to email me what price range you would like to stay in that would be helpful. Much love.

Chas