Friday, December 5, 2008

Updates

1-Brannon did well in the surgery. It did not take that long and they were able to do it through the lap. That was a huge answered prayer. We will all go see him tomorrow. Please continue to pray for him as he deals with body image and the massive adjustments he has to make at 9 years old.

2-The potential offer never came and we are no longer expecting it. We also have not heard anything about the showing today. God is good and faithful and we just want to see His work be done!

3-I had my 7th grade SS Christmas party tonight at my house. It was so much fun and I needed it. It blessed me so much to have them all in my home. Our whole family had a blast with them!

Thank you to all of you who continue to pray for our needs.

2 comments:

Special K said...

So I need some Hudlers in my life when I get home for Christmas

I'm Just Sayin said...

Yeah, I dropped off my daughter at that party and - well, you are SPECIAL, PATIENT, KIND and maybe a little bit crazy to have so many wild kids around! Ha ha! Thank you for being there for my baby. She loves you dearly and so do I!!!!