Monday, December 22, 2008

A Gift for us!

We got news today from our realtor. The inspection is completed and all is well. The contract is still intact!!!! Woohoo!!! God blesses us so much by letting it be done so soon. It is such a load off of my shoulders. I believe the wood inspection has to be done and then we just wait for Jan. 30th to come. I'm asking God to allow the closing to be sooner if possible. Of course I just want all this behind me ASAP. We are so grateful, though, to be at this point. If you have prayed for us in this, thank you. And keep praying. I won't consider it done until that official closing date has come and gone.

2 comments:

Hall Family said...

What wonderful news! Praying for a speedy closing! Have a Merry Christmas!

Gaylin Stewart said...

What a special gift for you this Christmas!!!! I celebrate with you!