Friday, December 26, 2008

Sights of Christmas


Christmas Story: always on in December! Cody ready to start!


It actually works like a machine gun! Cool! Jeff was Macie's partner. I was Cody's.


Macie rockin out!! Yes, it's as big as she is!


This was Cody's highlight. Over 1000 pcs. Macie with an unloaded stocking


Legos are a team effort. The first of Macie's personal lego set


Macie pumped about Guitar Hero-DS. This SW gun was $25. We paid $5. Whoo Hoo!!



Samples from their stockings

Puddin' got a new razor! The aftermath! It was much fun!!!

5 comments:

Hall Family said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!

I'm Just Sayin said...

There's one face and one "gift report" missing from this post...YOU!

The Beaver Bunch said...

Love it! So glad you had an awesome Christmas.

Anna Gray said...

Did Macy really get a guitar???? That is so awesome!!! This is me Anna Gray writing this. See you in five days!!!!!

-Anna Gray :)

gk said...

Okay. So here's what I'm thinking.. I NEED TO SEE YOUR FAMILY!! I'm thinking Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon perhaps? Maybe there could even be Christmas legos involved? Let me know, lovely!!