Monday, July 28, 2008

personal need/personal love

Need:
Sorry for the self-centeredness! I do want this blog to be a ministry to others so please forgive the context. With that said, if any of my 2-3 faithful readers (HA!) know of any rental homes available, please pass the info on to us. We have realized that one thing that is quite a stresser for us is the small space we are living in. So, we are in search of a new place to rent. We aren't very picky, basically just need a 3rd bedroom. The sooner the better. So, thanks in advance for any leads.

Love:
Today is a special day. I am married to the most incredible man alive. Ok I'm biased. But, even those who know him but aren't related to him agree that he is a pretty special guy. He is as 1 Timothy 3 descibes: above reproach, husband of one wife (which works out well for me), temperate, prudent, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not addicted to wine or pugnacious, but gentle, peaceable, and free from the love of money. He is, simply put, a godly man, and he's mine! Well, he's God's but God has lent him to me for a while. Just one of the incredible ways God has smiled on me. Well, today is his birthday! So, if you get a chance send him a note or give him a call and wish him the best. He deserves it!

I love you puddin'!!

2 comments:

The Beaver Bunch said...

I'll keep my ears perked for rentals.

Oh, and you're so tender.

Unknown said...

Awww.... Jeffy-Poo!!! It's his birthday!! I'll have to give him a call... I love you darling!!! A whole lot!!!