Thursday, July 31, 2008

A New Home!!

Hey all,
We are currently in the process of moving. This is definitely a good thing, but I am having lots of moments of UGH!!! Moving is just no fun. The outcome is exciting though and I'm pushing through waiting for the last thing to be moved and put in it's new place. This is the 9th place we will live since we moved to this area last summer. But, this is the first place that feels like home again. So thankful!!!! I will try to post some pics of our new place soon.
Singing His Praises!

5 comments:

Hall Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hall Family said...

Congrats Cathy!

I am so glad you found a home that really feels like a HOME. I bet the kiddos are excited too.

Is it close by?

Blessings-Mandy

Raising the Rollins' said...

You both seemed so excited last night...we are so happy for you guys! Home is everything to me and I'm sure it must be frustrating when you don't feel at "home" in your home. Hopefully you'll stay at your new place for a while...can't wait to see it! If I can get someone to watch Baby Levi, I'd love to come and help...

I'm Just Sayin said...

Hey! Where are you guys moving too? Can we help? Need any painting done? Todd and I are a dynamic painting team and we offer our services.

Heather said...

Congrats on the new house! I told daddy that we charge for directions especially while we are on vacation.