Saturday, June 21, 2008

New To Blogging

Okay, I did it! I'm officially blogging. Why?.....Well, why not? Actually it wasn't that simple. I have friends who have just moved to Africa to serve as missionsaries. I am keeping up with them by their blog, and it is a great thing. Then, as I explore other blogs through that one, I realize what a ministry lies there. So here I am, joining the bandwagon of bloggers. I hope you are encouraged, find humor, challenged, and even educated by what the Lord lays on my heart to say to you, my friends. Happy Blogging......!!! By the way, if you are interested in the ministry of my friends in Africa, visit the Only Servants link listed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey CP - is the wagon big enough for me and Steve? If so, "Stand clear of the closing doors, please." You know I love you. Praying for everything (you know what I mean...).

Only Servants Ministries said...

YAY CATHY!!!! I AM SO GLAD I CAN KEEP UP WITH YOU PEOPLE TOO! BONUS!!!

Cassie said...

hey! i am so glad to have heard from you and i am glad that i can keep up with your family and your work in ministry through your blog!