Thursday, June 17, 2010

Praises!

Brannon has turned the corner! Yesterday he had 5 bowel movements. Yes, I said 5!! The bowels are working and the stomach is improving. As of yesterday evening the plan was to turn off the tube draining his stomach and keep it off through the night. If he tolerated that ok, this morning he would get the tube out and start receiving clear liquids. Praise the Lord, The Great Physician!

I haven't spoken with my sis this morning so I don't know how the night went. I'm just so pleased about his progress that I had to share it.

Please continue to pray for his healing. He hasn't eaten in like 12 days I think. It will be a slow process and his stomach may not be ready to handle much. Pray that if the NG tube gets pulled it, it stays out. It would be horrible to have to put it back in.

On another note:

My sister is facing a new challenge, personal. It is an extremely heavy burden, and in my opinion a very unjust situation. She has been through so much caring for Brannon and all the other loads she bears. I'm praying that God would be her advocate and "help in time of trouble".

Thanks for all your prayers for my family.

1 comment:

The Bannister Family said...

Praise The LORD! I remember this all to well my sister went throught this sisuation and I remember what it was like for her and our family. Keeping him in our prayers- Amy