Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Any Ideas?

Hi Friends,
So, many of you know that we have a repeat offender in our home. One who struggles quite a bit with consistent obedience, uuuuummmm, or just obedience period. This special child needs some creative parenting.

So, I'm asking for ideas that you may have which have helped you train/discipline your child. Maybe it is something you heard through church, Focus on the Family, friends. Please nothing traditional----we've been there and done that. I need creative and productive.

We are working on a new system for our home, one which will bring glory to God, and direct each of us to Him.

Any ideas you have would be greatly appreciated.

Even if you don't have children, but you know of something someone does that is effective or you know of something your parents do that really has an effect on you, please share.

Thank you!!

1 comment:

wendi said...

Nothing to share ideawise, as we are still learning this as well. I did want to share a big because I know it is hard. If I think of anything, I will come back and share.