Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This is for Jessica

The past 2 weeks, I guess, have been nutritionally suicidal. Is that a strong statement or what? But, seriously.....From about November 07 to mid August 08 we have been on a health revolution which has included the consumption of fresh carrot juice every morning, lots of raw veggies and fruits over lunch and as snacks, and then a low fat, low dairy, low meat, high beans and veggies dinner. Last night I sent my body in to shock as I sat down to my lovely dining table and ingested a frozen microwavable meal along side the rest of my family who also shared in the same thing. Yes, Jessica, I said we all had frozen microwavable meals. Don't stroke out my friend. We all fall short!!! I have a full bag of carrots in my fridge that have had no attention given to them. I have 3 pineapples that have not seen my blender in the week that I've had them. I have spinach that will see the trash before it sees my mouth. And so on, etc. Moving sent me into a whirlwind. And I hate the way I feel right now. So......I've got to get back on track. By the way, my kids loved the frozen meals. Cody has already picked out his choice for lunch today. Ughh!!!!!!! Somebody save us out of this pit! I'm cracking myself up by the way.

1 comment:

The Beaver Bunch said...

I'm glad that when you think about a crappy diet you think of me. Really! I mean, geesh! j/k

Better watch out! Next thing you know you'll be ordering pizza and Cody will have to call ME to ask HOW to make smores.

Heehee