Friday, July 13, 2012

My Sweet Little Latte

I pray you will know Love.  I pray you will be drawn to His salvation, that you will find His light amidst the darkness your life has known.  I pray His mercy and grace are never far from you and that His purpose for your sweet life are made clear to you at a very young age.  I pray that nothing in your future will hinder his purposes for you.  I pray God will continue to use people to nurture you and to teach you about who He is.

We love you still, and continually.....

Final moments:


  

2 comments:

Beth said...

Tears for your sweet girl. Tears for you, too.
You write beautifully, and I am encouraged by your faith.
Love and Hugs to you, Macie, and the boys.

Hall Family said...

So sweetly written. Praying for your family Friend. Love, Mandy