Monday, July 9, 2012

Images of Our Ministry


These are the images of the ministry God has called us to.  This is why we press on in the face of loss.  We await the beauty of the next child as the current children seem to slip from our grasp.  We long for an adoption to be possible. But God has chosen for us to be a temporary family to children for now.  However, we love them eternally.  They have changed our lives and blessed us so much and I would not change anything. 
These cases aren't closed.  Today they are in my care.  The calendar tells me one thing but it does not rule.  El Elyon, God Most High rules and is trustworthy.  I rest in Him as best I can, as best I know how.  It's all I can do.

2 comments:

gk said...

You're so good at what you do! :)

Love all you sweet Hudlers... including the tiny ones who are Hudlers at heart!

Hall Family said...

I totally agree with Grace! Love you guys and will continue to pray for your family. Love & Miss Ya!