Saturday, May 30, 2009

..............Home Sweet Home

That is what it is: SWEET!! We love our new place! It is so strange to say that, "our new place". It is everything I could ask for. I'm exhausted from continuing to unpack and sort through and organize, but I couldn't be happier. Last night Jeff and I sat on our private back deck and watched the kids play in the incredible yard. Then we joined them for a game of baseball. So much fun and all I could think about is that we would have nights like those all summer long in our very own place.

The closing went so smoothly, nothing like the SC ordeal that I have tried to bury in history. It made our move to Thomasville so complete. I don't know why the process had to take so long, but the joy in my heart now overshadows the rocky road that led here.

The kids are enjoying the uniqueness of their own spaces. I did their bedrooms to fit their personalities and it has been great to see them having fun with their rooms. I am currently organizing my school space and laundry/craft room. Jeff will be starting to organize his workshop today and I am so thrilled for him to have that.

God has blessed us so much in this home and we are so grateful.

I have to put a shout out for everyone who has sweat for us over here helping us to make this place our home. We truly have incredible friends!!

2 comments:

Anna Gray said...

Yay! That's great! Enjoy 'your' home! :)

Hall Family said...

Sorry we missed your call. We were out of town.
BUT-I am glad to hear your family is getting settled in your new home!