Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Puddin' needs prayer

Last Thursday, Jeff noticed a pimple looking thing on his knee. Didn't worry too much about it until it started hurting on Friday. Then Sat. it hurt more, then Sunday even more. Monday he couldn't take it anymore so off to Medcentral we went. It was diagnosed as cellulitis, an infection in the tissue. It is on and around the knee and goes down the leg a bit. He can't stand well or walk. It's very hard for him to bend his leg. It is very painful. He is on antibiotic and pain med. I'm pretty worried about it b/c as a nurse I've seen what cellulitis can do. It's not pretty. Plus he's my puddin' and I don't like to see him hurting :(. Please pray for healing and tolerance of pain. Also pray that he is getting the right kinda care to treat it appropriately. thanks friends! One last thing, pray also that the kids don't bump into it. I know that sounds silly but it is like a knock straight to a wound and they have come close several times. thanks

1 comment:

Hall Family said...

Okay, I tried to post a comment on your latest post, but it would not let me. I am sure it was something I was doing-lol!
We will be praying for Jeff. Where did the nickname come from. I thought you was talking about an animal/pet, at first!!!!
Blessings-Mandy
ps-speaking of animals, I need to give Molly(puppy) her shots, is it hard to do?